Sneaker Info Page
Long-term goal: Design an e-commerce website to establish Wado as a sustainable sneaker store ready for the market, and to ecourage companies and consumers to transition towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
List of Sprint Questions. How might we fail?
- Website doesn’t have friendly user experience
- People don’t understand the brand, how is it sustainable?
- Not encouraging enough for users to buy
- Consumer doesn’t trust brand compares to Adidas, Nike, etc.
- Not enough awareness on how unssutainable fashion is in general
- Users usually don’t buy shoes online
- Sizing issues
- Shipping issues
Notes from Wado’s Kickstarter Livestream
- In a year from now, Wado sees themselves still developing sneakers with more recycable materials and new designs. Maybe a range of different products like bags for hiking, etc. but mainly focusing on shoes.
- After kickstarter, going to indiegogo and use ecommerce there.
- Have been contacted by retailers around the world to ask t sell them. Wull develop a structure after kickstarter.
- Main backers of the projects have been Germany, Europe, Switzerland, US, more than Spain (original from)
- Origins of Wado started about a year ago, thinking about sneakers and planting trees. Saw examples in Canada/US, wanted to bring it to Spain.
- Have made more than 15 protypes
- Inspired by Stranger Things, Rebooks, team was born in 1989
Ads > Website > Learn about brand > Buy > Learn about ways to help promote sustainability
Introduce brand and partnership
Introduce shoe and colors
Show production of shoe and factories
New upcoming products
View rest of research here.